Insuring keepsakes. Ensuring peace of mind.
Insuring your jewelry can help replace its monetary value if it’s lost, stolen or damaged. But the peace of mind that insurance brings is priceless. That’s why Deutsch Fine Jewelry offers a variety of insurance options that will let you rest easy knowing your items are covered.
To learn more about our options, please contact JM Care Plan at 1-800-582-4916 or visit jmcareplan.com.
Jewelry (not including watches or wearable technology)
- Rhodium plating
- Broken, bent or worn prongs
- Broken earring posts
- Cracked or thinning band or shank on rings
- Broken clasps, bracelet links or chains
- Loss of diamonds or gemstones due to defective mounting
- Ring re-sizing
- Crystal scratches or breaks
- Mechanism failure
- Case or bezel damage
- Broken stem or crown
- Broken clasp or band
- Battery replacement
- Repair of water damage to water-resistant watches